Through our broad experience in matters related to our clients’ day-to-day affairs, as well as our knowledge of the industries involved and our legal services’ multidisciplinary approach, we advise local and foreign companies on different commercial and corporate issues related to their businesses.
Our services include:
- Corporate advice, from determining the most suitable legal instrument to conduct business in the corresponding jurisdiction, and its incorporation, to following-up the compliance with applicable regulations, including drafting of minutes and submission of documents before the corresponding regulatory authorities.
- Assistance during the negotiation of commercial contracts, such as manufacturing, distribution, a façon production, licensing, franchising, logistics, supply, construction, sale of goods, leasing, telecommunications and outsourcing, among others.
- Incorporation of foreign companies’ subsidiaries and branch offices, registration of foreign shareholders in Argentina and assistance in complying with applicable local regulations.
- Matters related to the responsibility of companies’ executives, representatives and directors.
- Follow-up, once a company acquisition or reorganization is concluded, of matters related to the day-to-day operations of the company, including corporate and compliance aspects, business transactions, labor and social security matters, tax and regulatory issues, etc.
- Preparation and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements.
- Comprehensive advice on regulations applicable to listed securities in local and/or international markets in all matters concerning corporate governance, including local impact of foreign regulations, such as the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Legal due diligences, in preparation of sale or initial public offering processes or financings by multilateral agencies, bank syndicates or similar entities, to assess and, if necessary, properly and timely resolve any contingency, non-compliance with, or inadequacy to applicable standards.