Our firm’s lawyers have a vast experience in advising the different agents involved in the agricultural, livestock and agro-industrial sector in all aspects related to their businesses, whether production, marketing or logistics and stockpiling activities, industrialization or export of commodities.
Namely, we advise local and foreign investors interested in the agricultural and livestock sector, both through the purchase of land and exploitations and through rural lease contracts or other types of rural businesses.
Our services in this area mainly include:
- Negotiation and drafting of different types of agricultural contracts, such as rural lease, sowing pools, grain stockpiling, share-farming contracts, feed lot, harvesting, grazing, sharecropping, equipment acquisition, leasing, etc.
- Negotiation of joint ventures in any of their forms to enable joint exploitations.
- Advice on all aspects of commodities export.
- Assistance on searching, negotiating and purchasing or selling property for agricultural exploitations and agro-industrial companies.
- Structuring of agricultural and livestock investment projects’ financing.